A little about us
MPOWERD is a Brooklyn-based B Corp dedicated to making personal clean energy products that are innovative, easy to use and sustainable – in every sense of the word. We believe companies have the means and responsibility to empower as many people as possible, because we all have a stake in a brighter future. Our purpose is to provide everyone with access to affordable, quality renewable technology, no matter where or how they live. We’re a group of passionate people working hard to make a difference (while still having fun along the way)!
What you'll be doing
The Sales Coordinator will report to the Associate Sales Director and will work alongside the sales team, implementing key strategies with external B2B and CSR partners as well as all internal teams within MPOWERD. This detail-oriented, customer service and sales professional will be successful in executing efficient and compelling sales strategies, including cold calling, lead generation as well as data tracking and analysis. The Sales Coordinator will have a passion for sales and be comfortable working in a fun, fast-paced startup environment.
- Communicating with B2B customers, making outbound calls to potential customers and following up on sales leads
- Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities
- Answering potential customers' questions and communicating additional information via email
- Organizing and sending physical samples as needed
- Keeping up with product information and updates
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services
- Staying informed about competing products in the marketplace
- Upselling and value selling products
- Researching and qualifying new sales leads
- Closing sales and achieving predetermined sales targets
What we're looking for
- A self-starter able to adjust and pivot to changes in direction as needed
- Previous sales experience or outbound call center experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong listening and sales skills
- Ability to achieve predetermined sales targets.
- A track record of being an organized, detail oriented, problem solver
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, with natural ability to articulate both internally and externally
- A positive spirit and team player attitude
- Experience within a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Can think both strategically and creatively with an eagerness to learn
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in Google Suite and Microsoft Office programs required
- Interest in the renewable energy sector, social enterprise and consumer goods
- Competitive salary
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Fitness benefits
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Great PTO policy Paid parental leave
- Start-Up Atmosphere: No dress code, no cubicles.
- Exposure: Learn from and work alongside some of the best in the business.
- Awesome people: Get ready to actually enjoy coming to work every day.
- Free product + discounts for family & friends
- Peace of Mind: Make a difference everyday by supporting our mission
MPOWERD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, MPOWERD complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
MPOWERD expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of MPOWERD’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Join Our Team
Thank you for your interest in joining our team!
Please send your resume to email@example.com.