Supply Chain Finance ManagerView all jobs
MPOWERD Inc., a consumer products company, is transforming lives with thoughtfully designed, clean technology that provides moments of wonder. The Manager of Supply Chain Finance will be responsible for managing demand planning, supply planning, sales analytics, and financial analysis of the fast-growing US and international business. This role requires wearing multiple hats and work closely with supply chain sales, finance, and marketing teams. In addition, this position will be instrumental in implementing key initiatives and strategies that enable scalable growth and will own the financial model of the cash flow and P&L.
About the role:
- Full-time remote position with business hours between 9:30 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. EST, plus some evening communication with factories
- Manage and coordinate monthly demand planning and supply planning process
- Devise and manage products allocation, working with sales team and finance to deliver 100% service level while improving the profitability
- Manage financial models detailing current and future supply chain and operations costs to help manage cash flow needs
- Manage annual budgeting process and analyze financial results (Actual/forecast variance analysis vs. budget and other dimensions).
- Evaluate new supply chain projects through financial modeling and communicate the impact on the bottom line against the status quo
- Provide ongoing financial and sales analytics support to the sales team Construct P&Ls for new and existing businesses
- Optimize supply chain processes and develop KPIs to improve performance, on-time delivery, and maximize operating margin
- Prepare and manage the presentation of accurate, well-supported financial analysis reports
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve profitability and processes.
- Ability to teach and train associates and must be able to multi-task
- Ability to learn new skills quickly, willingness to expand the current knowledge base
- Bachelor’s in Supply Chain Management, Finance or relevant degree
- Minimum of 5 years to as many as 10 years related experience in supply chain management and financial analysis
- A people person who can develop strong relationships with partners
- Highly organized and can manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Executes well in a fast-paced environment with changing needs and requirements
- Analytical in nature and enjoys working with data. Strong Excel skills, Google Script experience will be a plus
- Thinks strategically and can align the needs of multiple departments, act entrepreneurial, and think outside the box
- Collaborates well with multiple stakeholders
MPOWERD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, MPOWERD complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
MPOWERD expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of MPOWERD’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.