Sales DirectorView all jobs
A little about us
MPOWERD is an award-winning start up that creates innovative and affordable products to help people fit clean energy into their daily lives. We have an immediate opening for an Analyst to manage our Walmart Account. A great fit for business professionals looking to take a career step forward, this position offers a unique, best-of-both-worlds opportunity: gain familiarity with the ins and outs of one of the world’s largest international retailers, while getting to make a real impact at one of the fastest growing tech companies in NYC.
What you’ll be doing
- Manager: You’re in charge of the Walmart Supply Chain. That means everything inventory – from data analytics, forecasts, improvement processing, customer service levels, and allocation.
- Liaison: You know how to preserve brand integrity while driving business growth. You make sure how we work with Walmart supports the company mission & values, while ensuring compliance with policies on both ends of the relationship.
- Strategist: Collaborate with cross-departmental teams to optimize and improve system level forecasts and overall operational concerns
What we’re looking for
- Know-it-all: You have a comprehensive knowledge of both database systems and analytical tools – you know Excel like the back of your hand.
- You majored in Business Management, Logistics, Supply Chain, or a related field, and you’ve been at it for around 5 years now.
- Task Master: You excel both on your own and in a group setting, and you can juggle multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining meticulous attention to detail
- Competitive salary + equity
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Fitness benefits
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Great PTO policy Paid parental leave
- Start-Up Atmosphere: No dress code, no cubicles.
- Exposure: Learn from and work alongside some of the best in the business.
- Awesome people: Get ready to actually enjoy coming to work every day.
- Free product + discounts for family & friends
- Peace of Mind: Make a difference everyday by supporting our mission
MPOWERD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, MPOWERD complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
MPOWERD expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of MPOWERD’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.