Sales Account SpecialistView all jobs
The Sales Account Specialist will report to the Sales Director and will work alongside the sales team, implementing key strategies with external B2B partners as well as all internal teams within MPOWERD. This detail-oriented, customer service and sales professional will be successful in executing efficient and compelling sales strategies, including cold calling, lead generation as well as closing sales.
The right candidate will have a passion for sales and be comfortable working independently as well as collaboratively. Self-driven and motivated, this position is only worth the time put into it. We are open to individuals with different sales backgrounds as long as there is an appetite to develop new skills selling Consumer Goods. Advancement opportunities are available.
- Working closely with NGO/Impact partners and accounts (emergency response & development), understanding their needs, and staying up to date on current events across the world
- Communicating with current B2B customers, upselling and value selling products to grow partnerships
- Servicing customers from single-door retailers to multi-store chains
- Channels include DIY, Hardware, Home/Lifestyle, Impact, Emergency Preparedness/Response, Outdoor/Sporting Goods
- Prospecting and qualifying new sales leads through existing relationships and making outbound calls and emails
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers
- Answering potential customers' questions and communicating additional information via email, video, and phone calls
- Consistently following up and following through prior to and following customer meetings
- Organizing and sending physical samples as needed
- Keeping up with product information and updates
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services
- Closing sales and achieving predetermined monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales targets
- Proven sales experience
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask and follow up consistently
- Exceptional cold calling and customer service skills
- Strong listening and sales skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, with a natural ability to articulate both internally and externally
- A self-starter able to adjust and pivot to changes in direction as needed
- A positive spirit and team player attitude
- Experience within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Can think both strategically and creatively
- Fast learner
Job requirements / qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of relevant sales experience
- Proficiency in Google Suite and Microsoft Office programs required
- Interest in the renewable energy sector, consumer goods, and mission-based organizations
- CRM proficiency, Netsuite preferred
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
MPOWERD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, MPOWERD complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
MPOWERD expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of MPOWERD’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.