Monday 26 June 2017
Working directly with the CEO and CBDO, the Office Manager will be responsible for supporting the CEO CBDO, and CFO in Company related matters. This individual will have primary responsibility over HR matters related to individuals within the company as well as strategic benefits, policies, and employment practices. This individual will make recommendations and highlight risks to enable the CEO to make effective policy related decisions. The Office Manager will also serve a key role in helping to maintain policies and services to ensure the smooth functioning of the office. This individual will report directly to the CEO.
- Oversee and maintain all documents and logistical matters related to new employee hires including an onboarding manual, offer letter and confidentiality templates, welcome packages, equipment set-up, etc.
- Oversee and maintain all employee related documents including organization charts, job descriptions, and employee review documents.
- Oversee and maintain the employee manual and other key documents in conjunction with the Legal department.
- Maintain all documents and system updates via HR Administration System.
- Assume responsibility for all recruiting initiatives including drafting job posts, interviewing candidates, and conducting reference checks.
- Serve as the initial HR contact for any employee issues, questions, comments, or concerns.
- Serve as the main contact for all outside agencies that may provide benefits services to the Company.
- Proactively seek updates on any changes in Employment practices that may be applicable to the Company.
- At the request of the CEO, research, analyze, and make recommendations for any new Benefits policies for Employees including, but not limited to, 401K plans, Health Care plans, Life Insurance plans, etc.
- Manage the reception desk and greet guests.
- Oversee the company’s main line.
- Oversee all responsibilities related to ordering office supplies and services to help maintain the cleanliness and smooth functioning of the office.
- Proactively seeking out the most effective, cost-efficient vendors for numerous services.
- Provide administrative support to C-Suite (CEO, CBDO, and the CFO).
- Support C-Suite in any Company related matters including, but not limited, to administrative tasks such as scheduling, creating presentations, arranging travel, accommodations, etc.
- Support the Company with tasks including, but not limited to, data entry, and collections.
- Support the entire Company when booking travel, accommodations and creating detailed itineraries for trade shows, conferences, etc.
- Manage and maintain the customer service systems.
- Support the company with customer support calls and main office line.
- Manage and organize replacements and defected products.
- Manage customer reviews.
- Demonstrates a high level of tact and discretion in handling confidential matters.
- Display insight and judgment into escalating HR and policy risks as needed to Senior Management.
- Exhibit excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Maintain an overall positive work environment through helping to set and define the culture of the office.
- Exhibit strong judgement & decision-making skills.
- Demonstrate an ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate an understanding of processes and follows direction to align with team.
- Display patience & empathy to overcome possible challenges.
MPOWERD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.