Health

Kathmandu, Nepal | 2016

The lights help with more than just education, too. Up until this point, most rural Nepali families have had no choice but to rely on kerosene-fueled lamps, which consume oxygen as they burn and produce toxic carcinogens or in some cases, highly dangerous levels of carbon monoxide. Even just accidentally touching one can cause severe burns, making them dangerous to keep around kids. Luci lights are 100% solar, waterproof, durable and never overheat, giving families a healthier and safer home environment.

Photo via Kids of Kathmandu



Rebuilding

Rebuilding

May 27, 2016

Read more

Education

Education

May 27, 2016

Read more

Relief

Relief

May 27, 2016

Read more

Education

Education

May 27, 2016

Read more

Safety

Safety

May 27, 2016

Read more

Relief

Relief

May 27, 2016

Read more